Friday 19 September 2008

A slightly odd morning

Well.

Retrieved from cot before I raised my voice (I was still playing with my iguanadon).
Into parents' bed and a cuddle with both Mummy and Daddy. Mummy was playing with wrapping paper. Tried to relieve her of this responsibility. Paper subsequently removed from my mouth. Not amused. Played with envelope instead. Hang on! I recognise that foot print! It's a J print.
Mummy unwrapping items. Presents! For me? Too kind. What? For Mummy? Is that allowed? Tell you what, I'll play with the duck. It's a birthday? What's a birthday? A year old; of course I knew that. What's a year though? What an odd concept. Do I have one? What do you mean not yet? I'll stick to months then. There are more of them.

Time for a little more cuddling I think - still not feeling 100%. According to Mummy I am currently a cross between Snot Monster and Darth Baby.

Agooboo

No comments: