Tuesday 22 April 2008

Bubble bottom

It has been a busy two days for me. Yesterday Mummy strapped me into the Seat of Doom and drove for hours to a funeral. This was fine. I was admired by all, fed twice during the service, and only complained when strapped into the Seat of Doom to return home.

Today was a more J centred day. Woke up and was fed, produced a wonderful nappy - this contained 3 days' poo and made my lower half look globular. I am now being called bubble bottom. Can't think why. Cool Auntie gave Mummy a present - some cinema vouchers - Odeon cinemas have a Newbies Screening where they turn the sound down and leave the lights up. This is a perfectly wonderful opportunity to persuade Mummy to feed you solidly for 2 1/2 hours. I filled up all 10 of my milk stomachs, topped off the posset apparatus and filled the drool tank. The cat didn't know what had hit it.

We then returned home and I ordered parents to play with me all afternoon. Knowing what is right and proper they complied.

Knackered now.......suckle, suckle, zzzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments: