Wednesday 23 April 2008

Dribbling

Dribbling is one of the great skills of being a baby and I, though I say so myself, am an expert. There are many aspects to having a good drool. Firstly the consistency. I prefer a viscous mixture that gives good strong bubbles or trailing strands. Secondly the shape - I either blow bubbles or produce trailing strands. Finally a target is all important and this is frequently where inexperienced droolers fall down. Dribbling without a target results in soggy baby. This may be acceptable, or indeed the aim of the process, but books, clothes, siblings, are all good targets and can produce a very amusing reaction. Remember a good dribble will make you thirsty so demand a top up. Mmmmm, the top up. Milk time I think.

Good dribbling my colleagues in cute babyhood. Glug, glug, glug.

No comments: