Wednesday 23 April 2008

My Diary 3.

Decided to take pity on my mother and go back to sleep at 7am. Cool Auntie gave me a teddy bear when I was born and Mummy put this in my cot. I knocked it over. Mummy jumped as it made a noise.

Fresh clothes today - a very stylish babygro saying Little Captain. Who says I only get clean clothes when I poo over them?

Daddy is groaning over the amount of work that he has to do so Mummy decided to take me out for a long walk. Daddy thought that this was a wonderful idea and walked with us to the swing park. I love the swings - I can go in them myself. I went on the slide too. There was a puddle at the bottom so I wasn't allowed to slide free but I prefer that to having a soggy bottom.

We walked for hours. I have grown so much that my fluffy suit doesn't fit so my legs were dangling out. Just as well we have nice weather. Arrived back, had restoring feed, nappy change and a break for some gym work. Daddy then took me out for a walk in my Maclaren. Returned, fed then helped my Mummy play Scrabble.

Books read today - "Beep, Beep, Let's Go!"; "Squirrel Nutkin",

Books chewed today - "Beep, Beep, Let's Go!"

No comments: