Monday 5 May 2008

My Diary 8.


Baby swimming today - I am getting the hang of the reaching forwards with the arms and was complimented on my "swimming" through the underwater hoop. This actually involves a firm push to the rear end but none the less the instructress complimented me on my swimming. Does this bode well for future careers I ask myself.

Knackered. Fed in changing room then slept in car. Woke up in sitting room.

Mummy, Daddy and I then went to a fete. The sun was shining and I was in my baby sling and wearing a jacket (I have finally grown out of my fluffy suits). I grew quite hot and was relieved when I was taken into the park for a sit down (stand up in my case). I noticed that a shape sorter was purchased for me. This rattles in an interesting way but is rather hard to suck.

In the afternoon I did some serious squirming and almost rolling onto my front. This exhausted me so I needed a restorative feed and power nap. I then woke up feeling cuter than ever.

More gym work - my arm keeps on getting stuck under me - then time for dinner. Starting to feel like the "Very Hungry Caterpillar". I ate a whole rusk, some avocado (not impressed by avocado) and finished the pot of Heinz Strawberry, peach and cream dessert. I washed down this impressive banquet with two breasts full of milk. Following this I produced my first post solids nappy. One face wash and complete change of clothes later it was time for bed.

Sleep well fellow babies.

No comments: